Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8508 54th Avenue Cir E, Bradenton
Brand NEW roof COMING SOON!! Lovely Three Bedroom, Three Bath Plus Den Villa with A Peaceful Lake View. This Comfortable Floor Plan Features: Master Bedroom, Master Bath, Bedroom 2, Bath 2, and Laundry Room located on the 1st Floor. Bedroom 3, Bathroom 3, and Loft\Den located on the 2nd Floor. The Kitchen Has Raised Panel Cabinetry With Up-Lighting, A Large Breakfast Bar, and a Pantry. The Master Bedroom Suite Includes A Big Walk-In Closet, A Separate Shower And A Tub. Enjoy Private Lake and Preserve Views From your large first floor screened Lanai or your second floor screen balcony.
- MLS® #A4437252
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,716
- Year Built1996
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Wooded View, Water View
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market86
- Address8508 54th Avenue Cir E
- SubdivisionRosedale 8 Westbury Lakes
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Exit Sunset Realty
Listing information courtesy of Exit Sunset Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.