Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7019 River Hammock Dr #106, Bradenton
Discover the Terraces and why River Strand at Heritage Harbour has emerged as one of the top bundled golf course communities in the sought-after Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, and Bradenton areas. As a private gated golf course community, River Strand offers you both affordability and luxury with the convenience of maintenance free living. Should you be looking for a full time, seasonal, vacation, weekend get-a-way, or for an investment, this ground floor two bedroom + two bath Brookside floor plan at The Terraces, with its stunning water and golf course views, screened in patio, an assigned carport space and convenient storage unit, is a perfect choice. Enjoy relaxing by the community pool nestled next door or grab your golf bag and hit the links on the gorgeous 27-hole Arthur Hill designed course with his trademark generous fairways and precision approach shots while in a natural setting with palm trees, live oaks and a nice mix of river holes. Since your golf membership can be transferred to guests, this makes it ideal for a rental investment (and we have a happy tenant who’d like to stay through July 2019). For you and your guests, keeping busy and having fun is a breeze with River Strand’s 8 hard-tru lighted tennis courts, pickle ball two 24-hr fitness centers, as well as great dining, a fun tiki bar, resort style pool and an activity rich calendar. Come, see, and enjoy what awaits you in this vibrant community. CDD fee is included in tax amount.
- MLS® #A4437369
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,156
- Year Built2013
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofShingle, Tile
- Days on Market87
- Address7019 River Hammock Dr #106
- SubdivisionTerrace I At River Strand Ph Ii Or2499/5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.