Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
23001 Taylor Dr, Bradenton
You have to check out this Fully Fenced 5 Acre Property! Stroll through beautiful mature trees, sit by the pond, or add some fun with ATV's or pedal your mountain bikes through the trees. This home features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus a bonus room. Cook with the whole family in this large fully equipped kitchen. This home just feels open, but has a wonderful split floor plan to give everyone their own space. With almost 2500 sqft of living space, you can truly stretch out your arms. This house has water hose attachments all over the property, and also features an RV hookup overlooking the pond. There is space for all of your tools and toys inside a wonderful garage/barn which is a great bonus to this amazing piece of property. Come on over and relax by the fire, relax in the large screened lanai, and explore this wonderful place for yourself.
- MLS® #A4437391
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,464
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market87
- Address23001 Taylor Dr
- SubdivisionWaterbury Tracts Ctd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Modular
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.