Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7660 Harrington Ln, Bradenton
Privately located in the luxury enclave of the Sanctuary in the River club you'll find this elegant home with an amazing view. Situated on almost a half acre of property at the end of a cul de sac it is encompassed by nature, offering a peaceful and quiet setting. As you walk through the entry you’ll find this home is very light and bright with lots of natural lighting. Built by Todd Johnston this home has an open and split bedroom floor plan. The kitchen is a focal point with views to pool and is great for entertaining or everyday living. Outdoor living here is the ultimate paradise with the double lanais, outdoor kitchen, large pool deck, recently refinished solar heated pool, and a retractable awning. Picturesque back yard has fruit trees with irrigation, nice green space, and is like your own private oasis. Loaded with features to include new carpet, freshly painted, quartz center island, tile backsplash, new AC, new water heater, reverse osmosis and water softener, video surveillance, nest thermostat, solar heated pool, new pebble tec like finish in pool, speakers mounted in master, updated appliances, low voltage lighting, drip irrigation, and wired with a generator/inverter to run 110V. Secluded for privacy yet located close to Lakewood Ranch Main Street activities, shopping, A rated schools, and restaurant. No CDD Fees. Video surveillance is for home security purpose.
- MLS® #A4437518
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,520
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Cable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Near Golf Course, In County, Cul-de-sac, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolSolar Heat, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Trees/Landscaped, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market77
- Address7660 Harrington Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase V-b3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Attic Ventilator, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener, Whole House R.O. System
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.