Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
658 Mourning Dove Dr, Sarasota
Walk in and fall in love with the fabulous, coastal contemporary updates found throughout this Bird Key waterfront home. Overlooking tranquil waters that reach out to Sarasota Bay and the Gulf of Mexico beyond, this home is situated near the end of the cul-de-sac on Mourning Dove’s sought-after street. The sunny atmosphere greets you as soon as you enter this three-bedroom plus office/den residence. Every aspect, inside and out, has been renovated, including new electrical and plumbing throughout, storm-impact PGT windows encased in solid wood (2015) and sliders with remote-controlled sun screens (2018), wainscoting, crown molding, coffered ceilings and an open concept complemented by neutral decor ideally suited for entertaining. You will appreciate the effortless flow from the eat-in kitchen to the great room, connecting both spaces are tongue-and-groove vaulted ceiling, custom light fixtures and beautiful hardwood flooring. Prepare meals while hosting any gathering, this gourmet area features an extended island with breakfast seating and wine cooler, stainless-steel Jenn-Air appliances, pot filler, granite counters, subway tile backsplash and modern shaker-style cabinetry. Walls of sliders open to the pool deck and wonderful outdoor entertaining. The private master wing is in a secluded spot, with its own patio access, his/her custom walk-in closets, designer spa-inspired bathroom and sunny views of tranquil bay waters. Two guest bedrooms (with two new closets in each) share a newer bath to the south.
- MLS® #A4437551
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,472
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesSecurity, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market51
- Address658 Mourning Dove Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.