Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5948 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton
Take me to the river is what you will say when you enter this riverfront estate positioned perfectly allowing for sweeping water views from the river to the gulf! Situated on over an acre w/ approx 125 feet of river frontage, this 5BD/4+BA home is awaiting your arrival. Let your imagination take over as you enter the main living area & formal dining room offering warm wood floors & full river views. The family chef will be happy in the fully appointed kitchen offering solid wood cabinets, granite counter tops, large cedar-lined pantry & a serving window out to the screened lanai. Kick back in the family room & enjoy the forged iron, wood burning fireplace or play a game of pool in the bonus room w/ pecky cypress lined walls & a kegerator! The custom iron staircase leads you to the master bedroom that is located on a private wing of the home w/ plenty of closet space, reading nook & double sliding doors to your own private porch to enjoy the views of life on the water. A second en suite bedroom is located on the first floor & the remaining three large bedrooms are just above the game room on the second level. Additional features include a wet bar, butler’s pantry, laundry room, screened lanai & an oversized 2 car garage with plenty of storage. The backyard offers your own private beach & plenty of room for a pool. Dock plans are also available. Isn’t it time for you to relax along the water’s edge while enjoying a glass of wine watching the sun sink into the gulf of mexico’s horizon?
- MLS® #A4437568
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,091
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Days on Market326
- Address5948 Riverview Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMantatee River W Of Us 41
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Dry Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Duncan Real Estate, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Duncan Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 5:15pm EDT.