Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6411 Grand Estuary Trl #106, Bradenton
Great opportunity for a CASH buyer to own a furnished condo (at no extra cost) with a water view in a resort community. The liberal rental policy allows you to rent this property once every 30 days. The designated carport space is steps from the front door, several guest spots are nearby. Firt floor means no need to climb stairs or wait for the elevator. Hurricane rated windows and solid exterior storage are a bonus during storm season. This is the last building on the cul-de-sac with no thru-traffic. Enhancements include a screened and covered lanai with amazing views, crown molding, wood-like laminate floors in the bedrooms, gleaming granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, large pantry, maple wood cabinets and a dinette area in the kitchen. The master suite includes two large closets (one is a walk-in) a spacious shower with glass door and private water closet. Your SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP includes use of all recreation facilities including 8 heated pools, two fully equipped fitness centers, pickle ball and tennis courts, a full calendar of activities in the Community Center and year long entertainment in the Clubhouse where you can also dine in for lunch or dinner with weekly specials and Happy Hour. The pool Tiki Bar also serves food and beverage daily. The new Costco and several other retails shops will soon be open at The Landings in Heritage Harbour. I-75 is your gateway to Sarasota, Venice, St. Pete or Tampa. The beaches of are just a short drive away. Who could ask for more?
- MLS® #A4437600
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,156
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Private, Golf Course View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market45
- Address6411 Grand Estuary Trl #106
- SubdivisionTerrace Iv At River Strand Ph Ii Or2616/
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Joyce Marie Steward R E Broker
Listing information courtesy of Joyce Marie Steward R E Broker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.