Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1044 N Casey Key Rd, Osprey
The Ultimate escape on the Gulf of Mexico in Sarasota, Florida… Imagine Quarantining with your loved ones in this gated, Bayfront Compound Estate with plenty of room for Social Distancing and located on the private north end of the island of Casey Key with deeded access to your private beach. Here you will find the main house with 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths and powder room, an ensuite guest house, and a separate bunk house with private bath, offering nearly 7000 square feet of charming living space. The property is ideally situated on 1.2 acres on the ICW complete with a 24-foot boathouse, and a separate dock accommodating a 45-foot boat. The stately oaks, palms and mature landscaping throughout offer serenity and peacefulness. With 3600 square feet of outdoor living space including an outdoor kitchen and dining area, two second story decks and porch overlooking magnificent sunrises and sunsets that you will never tire of watching. Water spaces within the estate include a spacious walled heated pool and screened courtyard with fountains and varied Florida flora specimens. Built in 1937 and one of the oldest and lovingly well maintained homes on the Key, it is reminiscent of Casey Key when vacation cottages were built for entertaining in harmony with the naturalness of the Island environment.
- MLS® #A4437755
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,829
- Year Built1937
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleHistorical, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Private, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Other
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market404
- Address1044 N Casey Key Rd
- SubdivisionCasey Key Association
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 12:45pm EDT.