Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6101 34th St W #2b, Bradenton
Exquisite first floor condo in Vizcaya remodeled with high end finishes. This 2 bed 2 bath condo is Elegant, charming and spacious. Premium location across the from Grand Clubhouse where you can enjoy the pool and spa, fitness and social activities or relax in your enclosed under air lanai with wet bar as you enjoy the southern exposure and lakeview. Feel like sitting outside...enjoy the private garden patio with water fall. This Mediterranean style complex is lovely and inviting. Enter this lovely home through a courtyard with flowing fountain and greenery. Designed by the owner this home includes crown molding, columns, tile floors, brass hardware, custom built in cabinets with credenza, Bosh appliances, granite counters and island, wood cabinetry, glass tile and stone backsplash, walk in tub (value at $16,000) and more. Location close to IMG Academy. Pet friendly and Socially active. This is "The One".
- MLS® #A4437761
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,750
- Year Built1986
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Pool, Sauna, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Private, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market195
- Address6101 34th St W #2b
- SubdivisionVizcaya Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 6:15am EDT.