Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14818 Sundial Pl, Lakewood Ranch
This meticulous split-plan pool home in hot Greenbrook Village sits on a premium preserve lot and is perfectly situated for easy access to UTC, Lakewood Ranch Boulevard, and the exciting new shops on Hwy 70. This home has something for everyone in the family: formal living room and dining room, office, family room, HUGE bonus room, and flex space on the first floor, 2nd office, playroom…whatever your heart desires. The open-concept kitchen with granite countertops, multiple workspaces, tons of cabinets, and all premium GE appliances has views of the outdoor oasis and is sure to be an entertainer’s dream. New a/c, new pool equipment, freshly painted inside and out, new carpet and new 7 1/2 inch hickory flooring, updated lighting, and new landscaping, this lovely home is move-in ready!
- MLS® #A4437788
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,934
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market187
- Address14818 Sundial Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionGreenbrook Village Sp Ll Un 3
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Pest Guard System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryMcNeal Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Action Realty Of Sarasota Llc
Listing information courtesy of Action Realty Of Sarasota Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 12:46pm EST.