Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
354 Cape Harbour Loop #108, Bradenton
IMMACULATE MOVE IN READY TOWNHOME. Located in the much sought after community of Lighthouse Cove, this 3 BR 2.5 bath end unit townhome has been updated with beautiful wood floors throughout the first floor and carpet on the stairs and bedrooms on second floor. The large windows throughout the unit are complete with window treatments with all bedrooms complete with combination light/fans. The downstairs boasts an open concept with large living room and dining room. The half bath on first floor is hidden under the stairs along with a small storage area. Your washer/dryer is concealed in a closet off the kitchen. Light cabinets adorn the tiled kitchen with a pantry and a pass-thru window to the dining area. The large master suite on second floor has a walk in closet and a private bath. The two guest bedrooms share a tiled bath. This is a special unit for those who want their privacy. Close to community pool with assigned parking in front of the townhome. Lighthouse Cove is located adjacent to Central Park, 70 acre Beacon Lake, playground, soccer and baseball fields and picnic areas. Located near “A” rated schools, I-75, UTC , Lakewood Ranch, restaurants, and a short drive to our fantastic sandy beaches and gorgeous sunsets.
- MLS® #A4437840
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market29
- Address354 Cape Harbour Loop #108
- SubdivisionThe Twnhms At Lighthouse Cove V
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Allison James Estates & Homes
Listing information courtesy of Allison James Estates & Homes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.