Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4007 Bayside Dr, Bradenton
***For a Virtual Tour, please copy and paste this link to your browser: http://tours.srq360media.com/4007baysidedr?mls***Sunset Oasis…Spectacular views of Sarasota Bay. This 5 bedroom plus den custom pool home is ready for the entire family and entertaining! All furnishings included, just bring your toothbrush!. Lush landscaping, outdoor lighting over the mangroves are part of the ambiance. The air conditioners and dehumidifiers have all been recently replaced. Fresh paint and flooring too! So much of the home has been renovated-it’s like new! Built-ins throughout the home, luxurious master bedroom also has sitting area that also has views of the bay. Bahama shutters throughout, granite surround fireplace, hurricane shutters just to name of few of the wonderful features of this home. Mahogany cabinetry is featured throughout the distinctive office, laundry room (with dumb waiter) and kitchen. The eat-in kitchen is a dream… it is well appointed and has more amazing views! The exercise room is another feature that sets this home apart. Hop on the floating dock and grab the kayak (included) into the bay. Don’t forget the outdoor dog run. So, bring the pets and the toys. This superb location is convenient to Sarasota, beaches, restaurants, shopping, IMG and more!
- MLS® #A4437853
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,596
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBrackish Water
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address4007 Bayside Dr
- SubdivisionConquistador Bayside
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Dumbwaiter
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesElectric, Decorative
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More
- Days on Market362
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 10:00pm EDT.