Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7040 Hawks Harbor Cir, Bradenton
***For a 3D Virtual Tour, please copy and paste this link to your browser: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=sBJLERMDYkr&mls=1 ***Enviably situated on Sarasota Bay, this remarkable estate is perfectly suited for the boating enthusiast, outdoor adventurer, and one who appreciates the art of a life well-lived. Nestled in the private gated community of Hawks Harbor, arrive home by land or by sea poised on a deep-water canal with no bridges between you and the Bay. Overlooking the Bay, Longboat Key, and Downtown Sarasota, views of sunsets, wildlife, and pure Florida splendor create a magnificent canvas. Step inside to soaring ceilings, natural light, and a spacious open floor plan. All the main living spaces are on the uppermost level, creating an unforgettable backdrop for entertaining and include the kitchen, living room with coral stone wood-burning fireplace, eat-in café, formal dining room, wet bar, and an office. The bedrooms are just below; the master suite offers panoramic water views, walk-in closet, and bath that includes tub and walk-in shower. Two additional bedrooms and a laundry room round out the second level. An elevator whisks you between floors or use the architecturally stunning staircase. Spend a day relaxing on the wrap-around decks, by the heated pool, or set off to explore the region’s sparkling waterways from the boat dock, equipped a 10,000 lb. lift and a jet ski lift. Completing the picture, the ground level boasts a three-car garage, oversized pavered parking area, a bonus room, and an enclosed storage area. Located near IMG Academy, downtown Sarasota, The Ringling, and world-famous beaches.
- MLS® #A4437898
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,012
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, Street Private, Street Paved, In County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Indoor, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address7040 Hawks Harbor Cir
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionHawks Harbor
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More
- Days on Market539
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 4:45am EDT.