Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1025 Riverscape St, Bradenton
**Furnished 3/2 plus Den at the beautiful gated community at Tidewater Preserve on the Manatee River.** Private elevator or stairway to: Open floor plan with a spacious covered lanai with water view! All stainless steal appliances, granite counters and a walk-in pantry. Separate laundry room. Two car side entrance attached garage, security system available and maintenance free exterior. Rent includes basic cable, Internet and phone. Tidewater Preserve community offers access to many amenities: **Onsite Marina** with direct access to Manatee River and the Gulf of Mexico. Boat slips available as a first come first serve; boat fee charged per sq ft. This unit also has a close second pool available.**Located minutes to 1-75, shopping., restaurants and Florida's amazing beaches**
- MLS® #A4437907
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,332
- Year Built2014
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Water Access, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market41
- Address1025 Riverscape St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionThe Lagoon I At Tidewater Preserve Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Cathedral Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Ukeepcommission Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Ukeepcommission Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 4:59pm EDT.