Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
312 Beacon Harbour Loop, Bradenton
Looking for a house as remarkable outside and it is inside? You have found the ONE in Lighthouse Cove. Located in Heritage Harbour, one of the most sought-after communities in Bradenton. The property features lush lawns and newly fresh Florida landscaping. The sparkling pool is the centerpiece of the screened-in patio space overlooking the peaceful lake, ideal for relaxing and catching the sunset. Inside you find the combined family room and dining room kept light and bright with large windows and sliding glass doors. The modern kitchen has tons of storage, newer stainless steel appliances, custom backsplash and island with space for a breakfast bar. Top amenities make this neighborhood stand out among the rest! Here residents enjoy beautiful 70-acre lake with walking trail, fishing pier, soccer/baseball fields, picnic/pavilion area, playground and much more. Stop by and take a look today! With its warm sense of community, and only moments to shops and restaurants, this home provides all the elements for relaxing, comfortable and easy living.
- MLS® #A4437992
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,340
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market3
- Address312 Beacon Harbour Loop
- SubdivisionHeritage Harbour
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Select
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.