Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4907 21st Way E, Bradenton
Aggressive price reduction puts this home under $135 per square foot! Freshly painted and spanning a corner lot this ranch house provides a spacious retreat to call home. Inside you will enjoy a lovely foyer, arched windows, vaulted ceilings and natural light. The interior includes an entry closet, inset shelves and accent lighting. The water heater, dishwasher, microwave and oven are all under 3 years and there is plenty of cool air left in the newer AC unit. The popular floor plan boasts a quaint living area, large kitchen and family room combo with a formal dining space or make it your den. The Master bedroom is HUGE with sliders to lanai, large walk in closet and attached bath area with new tile and separate shower and whirlpool tub. Two generous sized bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home each having its own walk in closet and shared newly tiled guest bath. Extras include inside laundry, a dog run and fresh lemons from your lemon tree! Situated minutes from SR 70 and US Highway 301 with beaches, restaurants and shopping all within a few miles. Make an Offer!
- MLS® #A4438025
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,857
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market108
- Address4907 21st Way E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHammock Place Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- Listing Office:Hunt Brothers Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Hunt Brothers Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 2:15pm EST.