Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19007 65th Ave E, Bradenton
Simple sophistication in a peaceful gated setting, yet only 10min to I-75. Every inch of this custom home has been painstakingly designed; generous sized rooms, each bedroom with their own walk-in-closet & private bath, wide hallways, 10ft ceilings & large windows. Two master suites, one on each floor, both with over 100sf of walk in closet space, steam showers & soaking tubs. The kitchen offers handcrafted ½” solid cherry cabinetry with seeded glass accents, a floor to ceiling pantry, soapstone counters, a 6 burner gas range, dual ovens & stainless hood. The wood burning fireplace with rolled steel surround makes a striking focal point in the two story family room. If you are in need of a game room, home gym or playroom either the home office or media rooms would do nicely. Evidence of exceptional craftsmanship is everywhere and timeless high end finishes run throughout including concrete block construction (both stories!), 8ft solid wood doors, granite bath counters, granite bath flooring…and many more. The outdoor living space is equally as impressive with a 14ft hand carved Mexican stone fountain to greet guests in the circle drive and a 100ft long wraparound porch, dining area, pool lounge area, & fire pit comprised of handmade clay bricks. Nearly 8 fenced partially wooded acres offers plenty of privacy & room for a barn (for which the water line is already in place) and the spring fed pond is loaded with bluegill, bass, & turtles. The 36x28 garage affords tons of room for toys, tools, & equipment.
- MLS® #A4438033
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,095
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Horses Allowed
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market8
- Address19007 65th Ave E
- SubdivisionThe Forest At Panther Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Terrazzo, Tile, Wood, Granite
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Real Estate Match Usa
Listing information courtesy of Real Estate Match Usa.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2019 at 4:44am EDT.