Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2359 Landings Cir, Bradenton
Riverview Landings Beauty! Wonderful opportunity to live in one of Bradenton's prettiest communities! This home features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a den as well - each bedroom has a walk-in closet. The two living spaces are very ample in size, and the kitchen opens to the family room - there is a super inviting wall of windows in the family room - providing beautiful and relaxing garden views.... The kitchen has granite counters, and cabinetry was installed by NW Bradenton's Epoch Solutions, newer stainless refrigerator, and brand new stainless range and dishwasher are being installed today (6/6/2019)! Nearly every room opens to the huge pool deck - many areas for sitting and relaxing. Speaking of relaxed beauty, the yard is magnificent - over 1/2 acre in size. This home also has a tank-less water heater, water softener, well for irrigation, and reinforced garage door for storm protection. Conveniently located to Saint Stephen's School. To top all off, the location is just across the strren from Desoto National Park - enjoy the water, hike, and watch a sunset - can't be beat!!
- MLS® #A4438055
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,593
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Irregular, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market243
- Address2359 Landings Cir
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionRiverview Landings
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.