Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
430 Pheasant Way, Sarasota
Bird Key Island Luxury Living. Close to award winning beaches, Lido Beach, the arts & world renowned St Armands Circle, downtown Sarasota with premier shopping & dining. This home is situated on an over-sized lot and is a short walk from the clubhouse. Features include new Kinetico water system, beautiful landscaping, circular drive, epoxy garage floor, 2014 tile roof, volume ceilings, and open bright floor plan. The gourmet kitchen includes stainless steel top-of-the-line Frigidaire Professional Series appliances including stainless steel double ovens, flat cook-top w/gas hookup, dishwasher, double size side by side refrigerator, granite counter tops, light wood cabinetry, decorative back splash and center island. Bird Key offers the option to join the Bird Key Yacht Club with amenities including fitness center, swimming, tennis, dining, and boating facilities. Come see this beautiful home on Bird Key before it's too late.
- MLS® #A4438096
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,004
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market45
- Address430 Pheasant Way
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Sarasota Bay Real Estate P.a.
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Bay Real Estate P.a..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.