Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16512 Hillside Cir, Bradenton
***Price reduced!!**Welcome to Country Club East in Lakewood Ranch, one of the best selling communities in the nation! Enjoy the Florida lifestyle in this Isabella Model by Lennar, featuring an open floor plan, split bedrooms for privacy, three bedrooms and an office, stainless steel upgraded appliances, quartz countertops, gas appliances, a light and bright kitchen designed with simple, sleek, upgraded cabinetry with a complimentary backsplash. Relax amongst the picturesque golf course views from your extended lanai, while enjoying your pool, spa, or entertain guests while utilizing your beautiful built-in outdoor kitchen. With close proximity to UTC Mall, numerous restaurants and top rated beaches, it's easy to see why Lakewood Ranch is one of America's fastest growing communities! Furniture may be purchased in a separate contract as well. Home occupied less than a year, seller moving due to job transfer. Come by and see what an incredible value this home is and schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4438116
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,246
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market125
- Address16512 Hillside Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lakewood Ranch Sp X
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:15pm EDT.