Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
65 Lighthouse Point Dr, Longboat Key
This spectacularly finished 5,000sf waterfront residence located in the exclusive Lighthouse Point Community at the southern end of Longboat Key offers expansive water views, open living spaces and abundant areas for enjoying the peaceful tropical outdoors. The home includes a two-story living room with fireplace, family room, dining room, office/den, three car side entry garage with room for storage, generous terraces and a 40' deep water dock on a large secluded boat basin. The spacious chef’s kitchen includes high-end appliances, many fairly new, including gas cooktop, two built-in ovens, two dishwashers and two wine coolers. The master suite on the first floor has his and her closets plus large master bath with stunning finishes and sliding glass doors open to the outdoor patio and stunning water views. The upstairs of this residence has three en-suite bedrooms including a second master suite, two of the bedrooms sharing a terrace overlooking the lagoon. The flooring of the first floor is travertine throughout and the second level has warm wood flooring. The outdoor living area is expansive and peaceful with mature lush landscaping and a heated pool and spa. All windows have storm protection. Owners in the Lighthouse Point neighborhood enjoy their own tennis court plus can walk the nearby gulf front beach, steps to the Resort at the Longboat Key Club and the Links Golf Course and fitness center. Famed St. Armand’s Circle is just over a mile away.
- MLS® #A4438181
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,933
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Security, Tennis Courts, Gated Community, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Near Golf Course, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address65 Lighthouse Point Dr
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionLighthouse Point
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market73
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.