Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
705 89th Ct Nw, Bradenton
If you're looking for prestige on the water, this home has it all, with magnificent views Looking directly out to Palma Sola Bay, this Mediterranean style home exudes luxury on every level with no detail left out. A Sweeping driveway greets you upon arrival as you drive through the gate. As you step on the marble floors through the front door you are greeted with water views directly in front of you in the foyer, the split/open plan layout consists of formal and informal dining rooms, family room, butlers pantry which adjoins the kitchen and breakfast bar. Wake up to great views from the Master bedroom in the morning which has a relaxing lounge area to drink your coffee, beautiful solid wood floors and high ceilings with crown molding to finish, all bedrooms/bathrooms have been tastefully done to a high standard, with exceptional finishes and detail. Run your business and affairs from the home office, and then when its downtime you have multiple choices; there is a state of the art home cinema with starlight ceilings to entertain family and friends, the game room, take the spiral stairs to the observation lounge or the boat out from your private dock in the bay. There is the outdoor kitchen undercover, overlooking the pool and spa, on the occasional winter night, light up the fireplace with a glass of wine and take in the ambiance of the bay. There is an elevator to take you downstairs to the 6 car garage, which also consists of an abundance of storage and also the 5th en suite bedroom.
- MLS® #A4438194
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,848
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages6
- Garages1 Car Carport, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market35
- Address705 89th Ct Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMahogany Bay A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Trash Compactor, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Other Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Preferred Shore
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Shore.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.