Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
627 Madison Ct, Sarasota
This charming Spanish bungalow is perfectly positioned on a quiet street in Downtown Sarasota’s historic Laurel Park. You will be welcomed by majestic oaks, beautiful landscaping, red brick paver driveway, freshly painted exterior, and an artistic iron gate. Through the arched entrance, you’ll find an open living space with Mexican tile flooring, vaulted ceilings with dramatic exposed beams, updated kitchen with gas cooktop, two en-suite bedrooms, and large family room. The charm continues to the secluded backyard oasis accented by an open patio, fabulous fire pit, privacy walls decorated with palms, and incredible outdoor lighting. Continuing the Spanish architecture, the second structure houses a garage on the ground floor perfect for storing your toys, tools, and necessities, and above is the in-law suite complete with kitchen, living/dining room, bedroom, full bath, and Juliette balcony. Having its own private entrance from the street makes it a perfect rentable unit. Laurel Park has been compared to a miniature version of Key West with its unique architecture and tropical streets. But it’s the location within Downtown that makes it truly special and provides you with quick access to all the luxuries Sarasota offers including a plethora of local and exotic cuisine, phenomenal shopping and entertainment, a well-established arts and culture scene, numerous outdoor activities including some of the best beaches in the country, and you will be mere moments from it all. The possibilities are truly endless.
- MLS® #A4438467
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,216
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, On Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Garden View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market10
- Address627 Madison Ct
- SubdivisionWashington Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.