Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6703 63rd Ter E, Bradenton
Great location AND low HOA fees with NO CDD in East Bradenton!! You don’t want to miss out on this immaculately kept 4 bedroom 3 bathroom 3 car garage home. Enjoy the abundance of privacy from the heated pool while listening to the sounds of nature coming from the preserve that is located behind the property. The large Master Suite offers 2 walk in closets, access to the pool area, dual sinks in the master bath with a garden tub, and separate walk in shower. There are 2 additional bedrooms with a full bathroom in the hall suited in their own private section of the home. The 4th bedroom and 3rd full bathroom are located in the back of the home which is perfect for guests or multi-generations living in the house. The bathroom near the 4th bedroom has its own entry out to a private paved patio area also overlooking the preserve. If you enjoy entertaining you will love the large open family room off the kitchen or for a more formal entertainment you also have the formal living and dining area. The 3 car garage has been tiled and offers plenty of room for all your storage needs. Did I mention that the a/c is only 4 years old and you never have to worry about running out of hot water with the tank less hot water system!!! Whisper Bend community is close to Tara Elementary School, Jigg’s Landing for kayaking and fishing, Lakewood Ranch, I-75, Downtown Sarasota, world class shopping, and fine dining. Enjoy the Florida lifestyle without the high fees in this lovely home and community. **See the 3D Virtual Tour**
- MLS® #A4438577
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,307
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market92
- Address6703 63rd Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWater Oak Unit Two
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Marcus & Company Realty
Listing information courtesy of Marcus & Company Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 2:16pm EST.