Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
712 Tropical Dr, Bradenton
MAJOR PRICE IMPROVEMENT! Seller Motivated - Bring all offers. Beautifully remodeled - corner lot home. Enjoy the privacy of your own screened in pool with large covered patio/porch area. It is quiet and peaceful, yet just minutes from restaurants and shopping. Near Downtown Bradenton, I-75, Palmetto, Lakewood Ranch, State Road 64 boat ramp is just up the road for easy boat/jet-ski launching, the Braden River is across the street. NO CDD, NO HOA, NO RESTRICTIONS. The expansive remodeling through-out this home is breath taking. The attention to detail in this COMPLETE RENOVATION is evident throughout with the designer crafted kitchen, beautiful cabinetry, gourmet chef counter tops, high ceilings and new windows. The exquisite new finishes make for a true turnkey experience. The cathedral windows, ceilings, and natural light make this home feel twice the size. Too many construction updates to list, but here goes: new windows, new roof, new gutters, new A/C, living room remodel, new plumbing, updated electric, new kitchen, stainless steel appliances, new water heater, resurfaced pool, new pool cage, concrete slab raised inside and outside of house to comply with flood regulations, new exterior walls, new interior walls, new ceiling, complete bathrooms remodel, new tile floor, fresh paint (inside and out), new interior doors, new decorative fence, new pump corner fence, new trim, new porch screen. This is a wonderful opportunity, that is priced right and ready for immediate occupancy. #bringyourtoys
- MLS® #A4438597
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingOff Street, Circular Driveway
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Corner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market122
- Address712 Tropical Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTropical Shores
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Concrete, Marble, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Freezer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- Listing Office:Sarabay Suncoast Realty
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Suncoast Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 1:02am EST.