Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16630 2nd Ave E, Bradenton
Rye Wilderness "entertainers delight" with premium water views! Upon entering the grand double entry doors of this beautiful DR Horton Lory model, a 4 Bedrooms PLUS den/office, 4 Baths, 3 Car Garage you will notice the 12-foot tray ceilings in every room and natural light. The Den/Office space with chic barn door insulates you from the living areas and gives you privacy. The designer kitchen boasts ample storage space with solid wood cabinets and under-cabinet lighting with above cabinet outlets. stainless-steel appliances, expansive walk in pantry, ample Granite counter space and outlets are sure to satisfy the most demanding Chef! The oversized master bedroom has *His*closet and *Her* dressing room. The master bath with soaking tub and swoon worthy walk-in shower must be seen to be believed! Two of the three oversized En suite bedrooms have their own walk-in closets with shelving and drawers. The 4th full bath doubles as a pool bath. The added on oversized pool deck has almost 2,500 square feet of outdoor Florida living space! The custom "Waterscapes" pool is an incredible 20ft.x 32ft. Salt water heated pool w/ swimmers lane, LED colored pool lights, & luxurious 10 ft. custom built Spa w/ chair height entry, 6 massage jets & 2 seats lowered to accommodate 6+ foot tall guest. No CDD fees, low HOA dues, a new $90 Million Parrish Community High School opening Fall 2019. The Rye Wilderness community has a playground, covered picnic pavilion with BBQ grills, basketball court, soccer field and a dog park.
- MLS® #A4438649
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,122
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Fiber Optic Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market3
- Address16630 2nd Ave E
- SubdivisionRye Wilderness Estates Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.