Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4704 36th Ave W, Bradenton
BRAND NEW ROOF!! Welcome to your new home located in Village West! This charming 3 bedroom/2 bath/2 car garage home is ready and waiting for it's new family. Features of this home include tile in all main living areas including master bedroom, Great room floor plan, Wood burning fireplace & wet bar in great room, Eat in kitchen, Updated kitchen with solid wood cabinets, granite and stainless appliances, Screened lanai & much more!. The beautiful backyard features fencing in the rear and plenty of room for a playground, Mature landscaping, Big oaks trees to provide plenty of shade, Irrigation system & Outdoor Lighting. Centrally located to shopping, dining and schools, including Bradenton Christian which will soon feature a state of the art sports complex and being minutes away from the beaches of Bradenton makes this home an opportunity you won't want to miss out on!
- MLS® #A4438652
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,690
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market43
- Address4704 36th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionVillage West Unit Two
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Ronnie Dewitt And Associates
Listing information courtesy of Ronnie Dewitt And Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.