Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5716 29th St E, Bradenton
PRICE REDUCED $19,000!! Now this lovely updated 3/2 home in the Briarwood family neighborhood is priced to SELL at $239,000. This well maintained home offers an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, granite kitchen counter, NEW ROOF in 2018 and lots of storage space, PLUS One-Year Home Warranty for new buyer. LOW HOA FEES & NO CDD FEES. Briarwood is an attractive neighborhood that has two heated pools, tennis courts, 10 lakes and miles of sidewalks for walking and biking. Nice central location near restaurants, shopping, I-75 and UTC Mall. Don't delay. At this new low price, this house won't last long!!
- MLS® #A4438703
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,522
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market38
- Address5716 29th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBriarwood Unit 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 5:30pm EDT.