Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
831 148th Ct Ne, Bradenton
Absolutely gorgeous, upgraded Medallion home ready for it's new owners! With over half an acre of park like setting, you'll absolutely fall in love with the privacy this home affords. Welcome home through your leaded glass front door to the expansive view through the living room to the expanded deck and oversized salt water pool. Formal features throughout to be appreciated including plantation shutters, crown moulding in the living area, master bedroom and separate den/office. Gorgeous light fixtures which convey. Formal living and dining separated by a useful and pretty butler's pantry. Who won't love the kitchen with ample quartz counter tops, upgraded solid, warm wood cabinetry, upgraded appliances including built-in oven and microwave? Plenty of cabinet space too. The breakfast bar has been finished with solid wood paneling below-no skuff marks here. Breakfast nook w/built in seating. Two separate bedrooms share a common bath w/quartz counters, linen closet and bath tub/shower combo. The master bedroom is spacious with a view over the sparking pool to the expansive rear yard, two walk in closets, double vanity sinks, garden tub and Roman shower. The office/den has glass doors that open into the main living area. With the irrigation system plumbed the entire yard - you'll always be looking at a lush park like setting beyond your expanded lanai with outdoor kitchen. There is an expandable sun shade for covered out door dining all year long and a cozy, covered sitting area as well. Mud sink in laundry.
- MLS® #A4438736
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,223
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market6
- Address831 148th Ct Ne
- SubdivisionCountry Meadows Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.