Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4829 14th Ave E, Bradenton
Live just across the street from the waters of the Braden River! This 4 bed / 3 bath plus Den/Office home is conveniently located in one of the best streets of desirable Braden River Lakes neighborhood. Within literally steps from the driveway you have the community pool, tennis and volleyball courts, gazebos with BBQ areas, and playgrounds overlooking the Braden River! This is a must see; Recently updated Kitchen with top of the line SS appliances, granite bar and kitchen island; Master Suite with French door access to your private balcony with garden tub and separate shower in the updated Master Bathroom. Braden River Lakes community is much sought after not just because of its school district but also because of its low HOA fees ($440 a year), no CDDS and the scenic views of lakes, trees and wild life that this beautiful neighborhood has to offer. If you haven’t been to this neighborhood then you need to at least drive by to know what we mean! Newer Roof (2015), and Newer A/C - this home was approved for a full year home warranty upon purchase.
- MLS® #A4438805
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,310
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address4829 14th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden River Lakes Ph Vi
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Allison James Estates & Homes
Listing information courtesy of Allison James Estates & Homes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.