Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3331 Founders Club Dr, Sarasota
VIRTUAL SHOWINGS ARE AVAILABLE! Impressive & refined London Bay Home in the distinguished Founders Club! Completed in 2015, this home is adorned w/ luxury features including Smooth Finished walls, Exposed Beams & Tray ceilings, Hubbardton Forge light fixtures, Arched Entries, Intricate Crown & Base Moldings & more. The home sits well off the road w/ a long drive & lush landscaping, creating its own oasis w/ a picturesque lake & fairway view from inside the home. The master suite enjoys a great view of the green fairways along with his & her walk-in closets, a spacious ensuite w/ a Mirabelle garden bath, separate shower, dual sinks & a vanity. 3 Guest Suites reside on the opposite end of the home w/ one of the Guest rooms including sliding glass doors to their own private lanai area overlooking the lakes. The back lanai offers 2 covered areas w/ one covered area hosting a beautiful outdoor kitchen & the other providing a comfortable place to relax poolside w/ loved ones. The heated pool includes a raised spa w/ 4 tiers for the water to trickle down creating the perfect calm ambiance. Corner pocket doors open to this lanai from the Family Rm & Kitchen, where we find a large island, stainless steel appliances and a lovely separate dinette, AKA the “Café”, w/ gorgeous bonus room wet bar. This home is truly spectacular & cared for with the utmost dedication. Come preview & learn about The Founders Club where residents enjoy a championship golf course, club house w/ a calendar full of social events, & more!
- MLS® #A4438850
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,114
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewOn Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Private, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Dog Run, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsShades, Shutters, Window Treatments, Drapes
- Days on Market386
- Address3331 Founders Club Dr
- SubdivisionFounders Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Built in Features, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven, Range Hood, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryTatum Ridge Elementary
- MiddleMcIntosh Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 7th, 2020 at 10:45am EDT.