Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3698 Kingston Blvd, Sarasota
This home - completely updated in 2015 - rests on over 1/3 of an acre in the family friendly neighborhood of Gulf Gate East. Come home to a lusciously landscaped lawn with native plants, palms and majestic oaks. Walk through the double front doors into the open, split floor plan as sparkling views of the pool flow inside. Sliders open wide to the oversized, fully fenced backyard boasting tons of privacy with a neighbor on only one side. The Pebble Tec heated salt water pool with paver deck and lanai are perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Peace of mind with everything new from tile and wood laminate floors, new plumbing, new lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, new 17.0 SEER Trane Heat Pump installed in 2017 and a 12' X 8' storage building for mowers. Professionally installed hurricane shutters and irrigation system with a drilled well for keeping the beautiful landscape looking good year round at a low cost. Laundry room inside, not in garage like many of the homes in Gulf Gate East. Minutes to Siesta Key, I-75, shopping, restaurants and grocery store. Sarasota Middle and Riverview High School district.
- MLS® #A4438861
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,658
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market3
- Address3698 Kingston Blvd
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionGulf Gate East
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), L Dining, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Classic Group
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.