Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3702 Beneva Oaks Blvd, Sarasota
Quintessentially, Beneva Oaks is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Sarasota! This gated community w/ tree lined streets of majestic oaks is centrally located to shopping, restaurants, downtown, Siesta Key Beach & within the Riverview High School district. And this impressive estate is now available, offered for the first time by the original owners! At over 6,000sqft, this home was designed to portray a classic New Orleans style façade w/ a lush Floridian backdrop incorporating the lake view from the main home & detached, fully-equipped guest home. The estate is bestowed w/ a stunning circular drive to the grand entryway w/ a large open balcony from the second floor. Upon entry, refined characteristics are discovered & continue throughout – chandeliers w/ ceiling medallions, custom architectural millwork includ. wainscoting & intricate crown & base moldings, voluminous ceilings, large transom windows & more! The main home offers an expansive master suite on the first level, along w/ a formal study, dining room, large chefs arena, family rm, bonus rm, & the most lovely Solarium w/ picturesque views of the lake and Floridian garden. Upstairs, 4 spacious bedrooms, aka the “kids wing” w/two Jack ‘n Jill baths, can easily adapt to multiple other spaces, i.e. exercise or craft rooms. Detached from the main home, is an incredibly charming Guest Home, w/ a formal entry, kitchen, laundry, full bath, & open lanai nestled under the shade of a mature Jacaranda. An incredible estate full of character & charm!
- MLS® #A4438878
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,960
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments, Solar Screens
- Days on Market144
- Address3702 Beneva Oaks Blvd
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionBeneva Oaks
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s), Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 3:31pm EST.