Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7003 Pine Valley St, Bradenton
Beautiful park like setting on over 1.6 acres for this Todd Johnston built home - completely remodeled over the past 5 years you'll find this home to be contemporary in it's classic design and offering an abundance of space for everyone. Step through the double leaded front doors to a view through the formal living and dining rooms to the oversized paver lanai, through the clear view cage screening to your very own private park! Completely updated kitchen with Himalayan White granite counters and complementary grey tile back splash, extensive upgraded Kraft Made soft close cabinetry with under cabinet lighting, upgraded appliances, propane range, wine refrigerator, walk in pantry and breakfast nook with aquarium window. The master bedroom is spacious and the bath - simply gorgeous with upgraded cabinetry, quartz counter with dual sinks, Roman shower and free standing bath. In addition to another downstairs bedroom, there are two separate office/den rooms both with built-ins for a perfect work at home set up. Upstairs find a huge loft area with two more bedrooms and shared bath. The paver brick lanai/pool area is oversized with separate pool bath, well equipped outdoor kitchen and multiple seating areas including a spacious covered dining area. Extensive use of crown moulding and plantation shutters. The laundry room has loads of cabinetry as well as a bonus ice maker! This home is one of a kind - quality construction brought entirely up to date in a Lakewood Ranch located neighborhood, without the CDD's!
- MLS® #A4438895
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,790
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Propane
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market16
- Address7003 Pine Valley St
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2019 at 5:15am EDT.