Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15220 Las Olas Pl, Bradenton
4 Bedroom and 3 Bath 2,368 square foot home Newly Built Destin Model by DR. Horton completed in March 2019 and never occupied. This home is waiting for you to be its TRUE first owners to love and cherish. Appreciate the large open floor plan offering a bright naturally lit Great room and kitchen which features a large granite island, stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinet space, a large pantry, and easy access to the three-car garage through the laundry room. Gorgeous tile in kitchen, great room, dining room, breakfast nook, utility room, and all bathrooms. The Master's Suite is privately located at the back of the home and features a charming tray ceiling, 2 walk-in closets, a double vanity, separate shower, and garden tub. Off of the great room is a covered screened in lanai that provides a great space for relaxing, grilling, and entertaining. Appreciate the Gated Community of Del Tierra and amazing amenities with low HOA fees, no CDD fees the community features sidewalks throughout, a community pool, fitness center, covered area with party space, park/playground with grills, covered pavilion and a soccer field. Close access to I-75 which offers an easy commute North to Palmetto, St. Pete and Tampa or South to Sarasota and the beaches of Siesta Key. Only minutes away to the Lakewood Ranch Main Street shopping, dining and entertainments district and the exciting University Town Center (UTC) shopping Mall.
- MLS® #A4438934
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,368
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market18
- Address15220 Las Olas Pl
- SubdivisionDel Tierra
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighParrish Community High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Of Manatee
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Of Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.