Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4032 E Dover Dr, Bradenton
Spacious, bright and open floorpan with volume vaulted ceilings and views of pool and waterfall. Family room, kitchen and dining are combined and open. This beautiful home boasts engineered hardwood floors throughout the main living area. Master bedroom is spacious with views of the pool and lanai. Newly remodeled master bath with walk in roman rain shower and new jacuzzi. Expansive kitchen with breakfast island, granite and stainless appliances. Pool bath opens to oversized lanai with newly refinished saltwater pool w waterfall. Large laundry room with plenty of storage and folding countertop area. Trending neutral color palate throughout this truly beautiful home. Full house security system. New Roof in 2018, new pool and tile finish in 2017, pool converted to saltwater in 2018, new flooring throughout, new exterior paint in 2017. Upgraded trim package (6 panel doors, 5 1/4 trim base), new custom built master closet build out, low HOA, ADT system sold with home. Quiet and peaceful location tucked away but still near the new mall, shops and hospital and 30 minutes from the nicest beaches in the world. To show this home is to sell it.
- MLS® #A4438982
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,404
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
- Address4032 E Dover Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market1
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.