Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4061 Penshurst Park, Sarasota
This unique home is one of only two free standing villas in Penshurst Park, the premier maintenance-free community in The Meadows. This lives like a single family home with none of the exterior maintenance! Enter the gated courtyard and through the leaded glass front door you are greeted by soaring ceilings and wood flooring that floats through the den, dining room and great room for a warm, cohesive foundation. Crown molding draws the eye to the wood burning fireplace with granite surround. A pair of French doors topped by transom windows frame the entrances to the air conditioned, glass enclosed lanai with tranquil views of a private pond with fountain. The renovated kitchen has solid wood cabinetry, granite counters and island with storage and breakfast bar. The master suite allows for an additional sitting area with views to the pond, double custom walk in closets, en suite bathroom with jetted spa tub, separate shower and double vanity. The large guest room has its own en suite bathroom for a second mini master suite. The third bedroom is currently used as a comfortable den with built in wine cooler. New HVAC 2017, hurricane shutters and 24 hour vehicle safety patrol for peace of mind. Heated community pool and spa, optional country club, 2 public golf courses, tennis complex and miles of walking and biking paths,. Minutes to downtown Sarasota, UTC Mall for luxury shopping and dining and world class Gulf Coast beaches. Buy now to enjoy a FREE 3 month country club membership!
- MLS® #A4439190
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,681
- Year Built1989
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available, Phone Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Maintenance Free, Pool, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Park, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Water View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Lighting, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- RoofTile, Concrete
- Days on Market141
- Address4061 Penshurst Park
- SubdivisionThe Highlands Unit 5
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34235
- InteriorCarpet, Parquet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Central Vaccum
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Cooktop
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGocio Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 11:00pm EST.