Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7171 Victoria Cir, University Park
Enviably situated in a quiet lakefront location in University Park Country Club, this charming three-bedroom, furnished residence offers a lifestyle of elegance and distinction. Verdant landscaping welcomes you home to a picturesque setting and a gracious home comprised of 1,795 square feet. Step inside to the spacious foyer with ample natural light opening to the living and dining rooms with new carpet 2019, and overlooking the tranquil lake. Open the sliding doors to the lanai to bring in fresh air, contrasted by the warmth of the fireplace in winter months. A white kitchen boasts high ceilings, ample counter space, desk, breakfast bar, and eat-in area. Enjoy coffee and a croissant alongside the morning paper on the adjacent lanai. The spacious master bedroom boasts bay windows and a door to the outdoors while the master bath is outfitted with dual sinks and an open shower. The screened-in lanai is perfect for relaxing along the waterfront, enjoying the breeze, and listening to the sound of the cicadas. Located in the intimate enclave of Virginia Water within University Park Country Club, residents appreciate the community pool and the spectacular amenities of the club including tennis courts, championship golfing, social activities and more. Nearby, University Town Center, Lakewood Ranch, downtown Sarasota, and Gulf Coast beaches contribute to the region that has been named one of the best places to live in the nation.
- MLS® #A4439240
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,795
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Optional Additional Fees, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market177
- Address7171 Victoria Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 8:00am EST.