Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2229 Rose St, Sarasota
You will love this tastefully renovated home located in the sought after South Gate neighborhood. It is bright and spacious, has modern touches with high end finishes, great flow and a huge backyard. The 3 Bedroom 2 Bath home features a brand new roof with transferable warranty to the new owner, new double pane windows, new flooring with high quality waterproof laminate, upgraded new electrical service, new open concept kitchen with island, new cabinets, granite tops, back splash, stainless steel appliances. Baths are renewed from top to bottom, too, with new tile, new cabinets, new toilets, new tub in guest bath. The perfect split plan offers a master suit with his & hers and a spacious bathroom with double sinks and shower with glass door. The large and bright family room with vaulted ceilings is perfect for entertaining with family and friends, both inside or outside. It has an open feel thanks to the sliding glass doors that lead outside to the deck and then to the huge backyard where you can build your dream pool if you wish.Imagine being on world famous SIESTA KEY BEACH in 10 minutes or less...or getting to shopping in just minutes...or relax around the community pool with friends...or enjoy having a morning coffee on the deck with long views of the enormous and privately fenced-in backyard... with lots of storage, new paver brick drive way and landscaping. All work has been done with to highest standards. This one is a pleasure to show! You have to see to appreciate the total remodeled.
- MLS® #A4439520
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,875
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Garden View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market13
- Address2229 Rose St
- SubdivisionLong Meadow 2nd Add To
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Office:Shirley International Realty
Listing information courtesy of Shirley International Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.