Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1655 51st St W, Bradenton
This wonderful home is located on the golf course at the newly renovated course of the Bradenton Country Club. As you relax in your family room or on your patio, you’ll have a bird’s eye view of the par 5 hole number 15, plus a view of the pond and covered bridge. The large picture window not only brings in lots of light, but the morning sun in both the family room and master bedroom. This home was totally updated and remodeled in 2018. Plumbing, walls, electrical, and insulation were replaced. The kitchen and baths have shaker wood cabinets, quartz countertops, and stainless appliances. The master bath has a soaking tub and walk-in Roman-style shower with a rain showerhead. Flooring throughout the home is ceramic tile with a wood plank appearance. You will really enjoy the open floor plan and the ease with which one can entertain. The 3-car garage will accommodate your vehicles plus a golf cart for easy access to the Bradenton Country Club where as a member you can enjoy dining, fitness center, golf course, tennis courts, and the Olympic size pool. Memberships are very reasonable. (See attachments for a list of the different memberships and fees). There are no deed restrictions and a membership to the Country Club is not required. Close proximity to Gulf Beaches, shopping, hospitals, doctors and Sarasota airport.
- MLS® #A4439694
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,768
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Golf Cart Garage, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address1655 51st St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionGolf Course Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market94
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.