Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4107 Midnight Blue Run, Bradenton
This Endless Summer 3, by Neal Homes is on a 9,657 sq. ft lot. Entertain outside with a the connected gas grill perfect for the cookout, or inside in your well appointed kitchen with SS Appliances, electric oven, microwave, gas cook top, double door refrigerator, Quartz counter, upgraded 42inch cabinets, an island topped in quartz overlooking the great room. A gently lived in home impeccably maintained, offers 3 beds/2baths plus den. This popular and versatile floor plan has been well maintained by its owners. Put on your list to view, you will not be disappointed. The Indigo gated community features ground maintenance included, amenity center with swimming pool, pickle ball and bocce courts, if you so choose a very active social schedule is available. THE STEWARDSHIP(CDD) IS PAID IN FULL.
- MLS® #A4439761
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,172
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market202
- Address4107 Midnight Blue Run
- SubdivisionIndigo Ph Iv & V Pg60/21
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Key Solutions Real Estate Grp
Listing information courtesy of Key Solutions Real Estate Grp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2020 at 12:30am EST.