Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1732 9th St, Sarasota
Constructed just two years ago by award-winning contractor FHM Construction, this residence brings modern living to the historic neighborhood of Gillespie Park in Downtown Sarasota. This property features two separate yet matching structures, the main home is in front and the apartment or in-law suite is in the back. Both homes feature smart floor plans utilizing all of the functional space. The stylish main home encompasses 1,622 square feet with three bedrooms, two baths, laundry room and a fully open living space. Two sets of French doors lead to the screened lanai. There are wood flooring throughout, crown molding, custom lighting, granite counters, solid wood cabinets, walk-in closets, impact rated windows and matching stainless steel appliances this never-lived-in residence will feel brand new. The apartment in the back includes one bedroom, one bath, open living/dining room, laundry and a kitchenette. It also features wood flooring, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and impact windows. With its own separately keyed entrance, it makes for a perfect rental. The property is bordered by a private wall and fencing and features low maintenance Florida landscaping. A ½ block East is Gillespie Park, a 12-acre recreation area with tennis and basketball courts, playgrounds, a pond, walking paths and picknick tables, and a fenced dog run. Stroll south to Downtown Sarasota’s Main Street and the Sarasota Bayfront. This perfectly located home will give you the best of all worlds.
- MLS® #A4439848
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,240
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market113
- Address1732 9th St
- SubdivisionSchindler Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.