Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3701 Prairie Dunes Dr, Sarasota
COUNTRY CLUB of SARASOTA. This Beautifully updated home priced to sell in highly sought after Country Club of Sarasota. Conveniently located to Siesta Key Beaches, Downtown Sarasota, and all the cultural venues of Sarasota. The two story floor plan allows space for everyone with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Family room with Fireplace and Living room with Fireplace, covered lanai, spacious yard and large driveway. Immediate Occupancy is available for this move-in ready home. Inside and out this home is a beauty! From the exceptional curb appeal as you approach this home located on a cul de sac to the scenic sunset views overlooking the golf course. Highlights include: separate fireplaces in both living and family rooms; custom wood flooring with soaring ceilings; Custom built ins throughout; a kitchen with Designer wood cabinetry, Granite counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, microwave convection, and Wine refrigerator; Newer water heater in the past year. Plus, Custom privacy shades on the sky lights. Master bath with custom stained glass cut outs features a Hydro/spa tub. Newly refinished pool and spa. Golf and tennis membership is NOT REQUIRED to purchase a home in this community. If you love golf, TPC golf course is within an easy golf cart drive from this home and memberhip information is available. This is a gated community with guard gate (guard is on site). NO CDD FEE! School District: Gulf Gate Elementary, Sarasota Middle School and Riverview High School.
- MLS® #A4439898
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,061
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, On Golf Course, Golf Course View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market383
- Address3701 Prairie Dunes Dr
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionCountry Club Of Sarasota The
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryGulf Gate Elementary
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2020 at 8:00am EDT.