Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1027 Buttercup Gln, Bradenton
First time on the market! This Ryland Home was built by the current owners on premium waterfront lot and offers two lake views. It is very close to the main entrance with easy access out the front gate. A custom Inverness model with a great room design, four bedrooms and three and a half baths, with an oversized lanai. This is a very flexible floor plan - currently the main bedrooms are being used as two master suites but could easily be one master bedroom and an in-law suite. The two dining areas allow for one formal dining room and the other for use as a breakfast nook. The office is currently being used as a den. The versatility of this plan can meet almost anyone's housing needs. Upgrades include new wood floor in great room, tray ceilings and an oversized island in the kitchen. There is plenty of room to add a private pool or simply enjoy one of the two community pools. School bus stop is only ½ block away. Greyhawk Landing is a gated community offering two clubhouses, two resort-style lagoon pools with spas and splash fountains, play areas, fitness facility, lighted tennis courts, pickleball courts, basketball court, sports fields, nature walking and biking trails along tranquil fishing ponds. Over half of the total acreage of this community is preserved as protected open space and managed wildlife habitat. Minutes away from I-75 and Lakewood Ranch, championship golf courses, shopping, dining, top rated schools, medical facilities and world class beaches. Call for your appointment today.
- MLS® #A4440151
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,863
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market134
- Address1027 Buttercup Gln
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 2:14am EST.