Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1790 Cherry Ln, Sarasota
Live-work-play urban oasis in Downtown Sarasota’s historic Laurel Park. Brand new coastal contemporary residence also has city-approved rental income potential from the guest suite over the garage. Move-in ready, this home exceeds Florida energy-efficiency standards and is clad with PGT WinGuard impact resistant, Low-E windows and sliding glass doors. The size is just right at 2,936 sq. ft. featuring an open concept living area, modern kitchen and private sleeping quarters. Live and entertain with style in the spacious living area with sliding glass doors to the outdoor patio. On one end is the kitchen, featuring Thermador professional appliances. On the other end is a shiplap accent wall with linear fireplace. In between, the space can be configured to your heart’s desire with a generous dining area. The master retreat is the ultimate haven with generous walk-in closet and sumptuous master bath with free-standing garden tub and walk-in shower. The rest of the bedrooms are upstairs along with a central bonus room and covered balcony. The guest suite over the garage offers varied opportunities. It can be an in-law suite, home office, apartment or vacation rental. The space includes a main room with separate entry, full bath, two closets and is pre-plumbed/wired for kitchen and/or laundry. Laurel Park is within walking distance of two grocery stores, Bayfront Park, Marina Jacks, Freedom Boat Club, shopping, dining and a variety of yoga/fitness studios. You’ll love this modern urban oasis.
- MLS® #A4440232
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,927
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Historic District, In City Limits, In County, Level, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market12
- Address1790 Cherry Ln
- SubdivisionOsprey Ave Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.