Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1414 19th St W, Bradenton
Charming, move-in ready block home minutes to downtown. This 3bed, 2bath, 2car detached garage home offers many upgrades, a split floor plan, new roof and more. The front two bedrooms have original pine floors, ceiling fans, large closets with overhead storage and share a guest bath while the master suite is tucked away at the back of the home and offers a modern feel with luxury vinyl plank flooring. The large kitchen has an eat-in space, new shaker cabinets with granite counters, under-mount sink and new stainless steel appliance package. Off the kitchen is the family room with beautiful cedar ceiling and plenty of space to entertain. Out back is a carport, block 2 car detached garage, large driveway space for your RV, boat and extra toys. This home is conveniently located in west Bradenton minutes to downtown, Village of the Arts, Riverwalk or take a short drive to Holmes Beach and Ana Maria island.
- MLS® #A4440253
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,480
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCity View, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market54
- Address1414 19th St W
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorVinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Relax Realty Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Relax Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.