Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1924 Deer Park Cir, Sarasota
Experience architectural elegance as one views this luxurious country estate set on a double lot of 10+ acres in Deer Hammock, an equestrian neighborhood of sprawling country homes. The amazing wooded views of this acreage tucked back in a private cul-de-sac make this Todd Johnston Homes' award winning classic a must-see. Walk through to experience many upgrades including outstanding craftsmanship, crown moldings, coffered ceilings, designer finishes and the extensive use of built-ins. The gourmet kitchen, which features high profile appliances, custom cabinetry, gas fired stove top, butler's pantry, wet bar, built-in desk and breakfast nook, provides a warm inviting area as it opens to the family room and lush views. The grand master, which features a large sitting area overlooking the pool and the private backyard, provides access through a private solarium into the large master study complete with fireplace. Two additional bedrooms, each with a private bath and huge second floor bonus room with a 4th bedroom and bath, ensure gracious living while offering the option for a multi-generational style. To take full advantage of the desired Florida lifestyle, the pavered outdoor living area features a veranda with a wood burning fireplace, saltwater pool with heated spa and spacious outdoor kitchen area sure to impress your guests. An estate of unmatched distinction, it is centrally located to take advantage of golf courses, Siesta Beach, shopping, dining, movie theaters, and I-75.
- MLS® #A4440311
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,530
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Private, Propane, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Horses Allowed
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Zoned for Horses, Greenbelt, Cul-de-sac, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shades, Window Treatments, Rods
- Days on Market326
- Address1924 Deer Park Cir
- SubdivisionDeer Hammock
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Brick/Stone, Other
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Coffered Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryTatum Ridge Elementary
- MiddleMcIntosh Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 5:59pm EDT.