Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6674 Oakbrooke Cir, Bradenton
Maintenance free residence in the conveniently located neighborhood of River Club. Located one mile east of I-75 (exit 217) just minutes from Sarasota, Tampa and St. Petersburg. A golf course community on an reserved lot with lanai privacy. Finely detailed. ethereal. and impeccable taste. Granite counter tops, dark wood flooring, neutral paint, Matching Samsung appliances to name a few seriatim points of interest, Levolar blinds and so much more has been reformed. Neutral lavatories with brushed nickel fixtures and large master jacuzzi. The features of this home are what you would expect in an estate home without question. No detail has been left abridged. You have nothing to do but enjoy your serene surroundings. Access to Lakewood Ranch Main Street, some of the finest restaurants in the area, theatre, beaches, shopping, schools and homes of worship are all at a short distance away. The Florida lifestyle awaits you in this fine-tuned work of art!
- MLS® #A4440386
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,653
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market108
- Address6674 Oakbrooke Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionOakbrooke I At River Club North
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.