Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5804 63rd St E, Bradenton
This beautiful 5 BR/3BA home with 2.78 acres directly on Lake Ward/Braden River has amazing sunsets. You will have the feeling of being a world away, yet within 5 miles of 40 restaurants & 6 miles to University Town Center Mall. Great for golfers- Adjacent to Tara Golf & Country Club. Perfect location- minutes to I-75. Close to everything you need. SRQ airport is 15 miles away- Tampa airport-45 miles. This expansive property & home is nestled under majestic moss draped oak trees. With 48 palm trees, you'll have the ultimate Florida tropical lifestyle. Enjoy your weekends with BBQ on the back deck & covered porch. Custom LED outdoor lighting on auto timers- Lush palm tree landscaping. Lake Ward is a beautiful 255 acre lake with relaxing afternoon breezes. This home features 10 ft ceilings, crown molding, custom kitchen & open concept plan for endless entertaining. The large master suite has a 3 sided fireplace, walk-in closet & large soaking tub with separate shower. There's a mini-suite bedroom with pocket door, bathroom & private entrance. Current zoning allows you to build a guest house. Unlimited potential for expansions. No HOA deed restrictions- bring your boat/RV. Large stamped circular driveway. Acreage so close to everything on the water is rarely available. Don't miss this opportunity to own your"Happy Place in paradise, this is Florida living at it's finest. This captivating property has unlimited possibilities to be your dream home.
- MLS® #A4440431
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,397
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market420
- Address5804 63rd St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionParcel C: Com At The Se Cor Of Sd Ne1/4 Of The Se1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Master Bedroom
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Homelister, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Homelister, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 8:15pm EST.