Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5413 18th Ct W, Bradenton
Lovely Villa in 34 unit (17 building) subdivision with a great west/south-west Bradenton location * All units are located on a quiet cul-de-sac street * There is a community pool right across the street from this home * The property features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 1 car garage * There was extensive remodeling done between 2010 and 2017 to accommodate a multiyear wheelchair tenant - - modified kitchen countertops; "roll in" master shower; new Frigidaire Cooktop; a GE Wall Oven; and a new Dishwasher * In 2013 a new AC was installed; a new concrete rear exit ramp was installed *New shower tile in Master bath * in 2015 a new side garage door was added as well as a new comfort height toilet in the guest bathroom * in 2016 Hunter ceiling fans were added in the Living Room, the Master Bedroom, and Master Bathroom * in 2017 new exterior lights were installed and a new "comfort height" master bath toilet was added * The $480.00 quarterly assessment includes: a solar heated community pool; lawn maintenance; a Spectrum cable and internet package; lawn irrigation; and street lights * You will enjoy the oversized kitchen as there is plenty big to be used as an "eat-in kitchen" - - - plus there is a dining-living room combination too * Note: the furniture left in the property can stay if the buyer wishes (It is being left as a convenience to the Seller) *
- MLS® #A4440433
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,448
- Year Built1994
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPool, Buyer Approval Required, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market18
- Address5413 18th Ct W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionWestbury Court Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:All Brokers Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of All Brokers Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.